有關《逍遙醫生》第一季經典臺詞
You know what they say:second place is the first loser.
有一句言語說:第二名是最大的失敗者。
Come on ,you konw the policy:We don't screem,we don't discriminate,we don't judge.I'm not a shrink,I'm not a lawyer,I'm not a priest,I'm not a cop.We treat people who pay.And Ted Cummings pays.
拜托,你知道規矩的,我們不能尖叫,不能歧視,不能批判,我不是精神病醫生 ,不是律師,不是牧師,不是警察,別人付錢我們治療。而泰德卡付了錢。
well,I dated you for four years.I mean, how smart can I be?
我跟你交往了四年我能聰明到哪去?
I can always count on you Doc
我能一直依靠你。醫生
Every pint of blood is treated and barcoded。how are we just gonna just replace it?
每品脫血漿都已經巾了條形碼記錄在案的.。我u們要怎么才能替換掉。
Because Einstein here kept the labels.
因為愛因斯坦留著標簽呀。
For someone who's not a therapist,you are the best therapist ever.
對一個不是心理學家的人來說,你是最棒的心理學家
You sure you're a doctor?確定你是醫生嗎?
You don't act like any doctor I know.你和我認識的醫生 一點不像。
You sure you're a cop?確定你是警察嗎。
I mean ,you're way hotter than any copy I've ever seen.我從沒見過你這么漂亮的警察。
Could you put hime straight throught,please.接到馬上轉接過來
Any relation? 親戚嗎。
Yeah.He's my father.是的,他是我父親。
Y..Your father's alive?你。。你父親還活著。
No,he's dead,which why he'll be calling from an unknown number.
不他死了。所以他的電話號碼是未知。
【《逍遙醫生》第一季經典臺詞】相關文章:
青年醫生的經典臺詞06-12
越獄第一季經典臺詞精選06-12
《產科醫生》的經典臺詞06-12
《產科男醫生》經典臺詞01-24
《紙牌屋》第一季的經典臺詞03-23
產科男醫生經典臺詞集錦05-08
《急診科醫生》經典臺詞精選06-18
青年醫生趙沖的經典臺詞06-17
《豪斯醫生》中的經典臺詞06-14