《怦然心動》的經典臺詞
1、Here I was,dying inside.
此刻我的心都要碎了。
2、She started sniffing me.
她居然開始偷偷聞我。
3、Then that makes you a coward.
那就證明你是個懦夫。
4、I blessed a day I found you.
感謝上天讓我遇到你。
5、Took an interest in Sherry himself.
美色當前,忠義讓步。
6、The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?
7、Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?
8、A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。
9、All my life I've been waiting for that kiss.
我這輩子都在盼著這一吻。
10、So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.
所以我就贊同了他的話,還和他一起笑。
11、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。
12、You can't dwell on something that might've been.
你不能總想著那些可能的但沒有發生的事。
13、There I was holing hands with this strange girl.
我居然牽著一個陌生女孩的手。
14、Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.
俗話說得好,重色必輕友。加利特這個叛徒。
15、How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.
她怎么可以和別人坐在哪,還笑得那么燦爛。
16、I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.
我覺得自己能掌控一切,我告訴布萊斯我的想法。
17、You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.
我只是心生嫉妒,我為你難過。
18、Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有時我們為了正確的選擇 不得不做出犧牲。
19、I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
我可以坐上好幾個鐘頭 靜靜欣賞這世界。
20、I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.
我想是因為他那雙眼睛吧,還有他的微笑。
21、Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.
夢想與現實的沖突,總得一個人來承受。
22、My only consolation was that next year would be different.
我只能期望來年能擺脫魔掌。
23、And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
我的世界觀開始有了細微的變化,我不禁問自己 我對布萊斯的感情是否一如往日?
24、He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.
他用那雙眼睛看著我,那雙重現閃亮的眼睛。
25、I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
希望你能將樹梢的美好時光永存心底。
26、Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.
有時沉默對我們而言,無聲勝有聲。
27、I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
望你能將樹梢的美好時光永存心底。
28、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes.
接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。
29、I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?
這棵樹在晨曦中顯得尤為美麗,你說對么?
30、Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.
支持者們會感激這么慷慨的捐助的。
31、Here I was ,dying inside,and they were talking about perpetual motion.
我內心受煎熬,她卻在聊什么永動機。
32、And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。
33、sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
34、One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
從小看到老,我可不愿看到你浪子回不了頭。
35、The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
見到布萊斯羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如癡如醉。
36、Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance.
雪利斯道爾斯是個絮絮叨叨、陰險毒辣的長舌婦,頭發長見識短。
37、And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.
可她竟然牽起了布萊斯的手。那可是我的布萊斯!帶著我的.初吻到處招搖的布萊斯!
38、And I knew that Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss.But he wouldn't be for long.
我知道布萊斯洛士奇仍然保留著我的初吻,但他不會留太久的。
39、And once I could look at it without crying,I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.
直到有一天看著它,我不再淚眼朦朧,我領悟到了更深層的寓意。
40、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。
41、I felt sorry for my father.I felt sorry for my mother.But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.
我為爸爸感到難過,我為媽媽感到難過,但是我為我有這樣的父母而感到幸運。
42、Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃里翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。
43、When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.
她走出門時,我仿佛回到了初見她的那一刻,怎么有人想要躲著朱莉?貝克呢?
44、It was the first thing I saw every morning,and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
我每天醒來就會看著這幅畫,它亦每天伴著我入眠。
45、And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
她從二年級起就老是纏著我。
這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。
46、I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
我從沒有因為住在哪里而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮,我知道我們不富裕,但我感覺我沒有錯過任何東西。
47、I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.Like sunshine and wild grass.I couldn't stop breathing it infilling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
我感覺可以嗅到微風的芬芳,就像陽光和野草,我忍不住深呼吸,讓肺中充盈著我有生以來最美好的氣息。
48、A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
牛只是一頭牛,草地也只有青草和鮮花,而穿過樹枝的陽光也僅僅只是一束光,但如果將它們放到一起,就會產生魔一般的魅力。
49、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人淪為平庸淺薄,金玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以后,其他人就不過是匆匆浮云。
50、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝于局部總和的道理。
【《怦然心動》的經典臺詞】相關文章:
怦然心動的經典臺詞06-25
怦然心動經典臺詞摘抄01-25
怦然心動里的經典臺詞06-01
怦然心動經典臺詞大全05-24
英文怦然心動的經典臺詞06-07
怦然心動電影經典臺詞01-23
電視劇《怦然心動》的經典臺詞12-12
《怦然心動》經典臺詞中英對照05-14