雙語美文之空閑時光
Time Off—Vacation空閑時光——度假
I haven't had a vacation in a while.我有段時間沒有度假了。
I think I'll takeone soon.我想自己不久就會啟程。
I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.我不知道我要去哪里或我會做什么。
But I'mkind of leaning towards a place where I can go for long walks,但是我有點傾向一個可以長時間散步的地方,
breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。
When I was a kid, I really looked forward to vacations.當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。
Some of the vacations were the best.有些假期是最好的。
It was acare free time.那是完全自由的時間。
As I became older,I had to pay for my vacations.而隨著我逐漸長大,我為自己的'度假支付。
Planning became important.計劃變得非常重要。
Time and money are always the big issues.時間和金錢總是大問題。
After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.在我擁有了自己的家庭后,度假變得更為復雜。
If I go, my bossdecides when.如果我要去的話,我的老板決定何時動身。
My wifedecides where, and my kidsdecide how.我的妻子決定到哪里去,而我的孩子們則決定怎樣去。
A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,并對自己進行充電的時間。
It's a time to see something new.這是去看新事物的時候。
It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.尤其是如果你去旅行,這是擴展你的視野的時候。
But it's easy for the opposite to happen.但是很容易發生相反的情況。
You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.你度假回來后會感覺真的很累。
You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.”你完成一個度假后會想“我等不及要回去工作了。”
And rather than extend your horizons,而不是擴大你的視野,
you might merely dip into your bag.你可能會握著你的荷包盤算。
Vacations aren't cheap.度假真心并不便宜。
It's been a while sinceI had avacation.自從一個愉快的度假后已經有段時間了。
I might take one soon.我可能很快就會再次度假。
【雙語美文之空閑時光】相關文章:
雙語美文賞析:空閑時光—度假04-30
雙語美文之發現05-08
牽著時光的手雙語美文06-13
雙語美文-瞬間之美05-10
雙語美文之幸福之道02-28
時光之痕美文06-23
情感美文之不妨偷個空閑陪陪她06-12
雙語美文之你真美麗05-09
關于自然之美的雙語美文05-10